Thursday, January 14, 2010

First time Blogger

I have been convinced by a very good friend of mine that I should have a blog. So here I am. My name is Naomi and I am a happily married mum of three. I live in beautiful Perth and I am studying at the University of Notre Dame in Fremantle. I am studying for a Bachelor in Early childhood Education. I had a semester off in the second have of last year, but heading back to Uni shortly.

I am a Scrapaholic. There, I confessed. I am very lucky that my sister shares my addiction and she owns a scrapbooking shop, only a minute's drive from home. Much to my husbands disgust!
So every week I try to set aside some time for to scrapbook, either at the store (usually) or at home.

After being diagnosed with Depression some years ago, I call scrapbooking my "Therapy". Through scrapping I have met and made lots of new friends who share my passion. I have a weekly outlet and an excuse to get out of the house. I believe, as adults we are not allowed play time, like children are, our creativity is stifled. People often say when they start scrapbooking, that they have no creativity! I think everyone has cretivity. Just some of us don't get the chance to practise it very often as adults.

This blog will be under construction, so bear with me while I try to work it all out.

Ciao,

Nomes

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Naomi something else to get addicted too hahaha.
    Cant wait to check out all your scrapping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congratulations on your new blog :) see you soon !
    xo
    megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Noms!!!! Can't wait to see more. Love you heaps. xxxxx
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new blog naomi! Can't wait to see some of your gorgeous work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, look what that coffee made you go and do! I'm excited for you and i'm sure that you will love this blogging world, as i am beginning too, fantastico, can't wait to see your work!

    ReplyDelete